TH: หลักสูตรศิลปศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาภาษาไทย
EN: Bachelor of Arts Program in Thai Language
TH: ศิลปศาสตรบัณฑิต (ภาษาไทย)
EN: Bachelor of Arts (Thai Language)
Philosophy and Objectivity
Produce graduates who are well versed in Thai language and literature have innovative ideas maintain Thai status by being able to relate to multiple social and cultural contexts for better understanding.
- A person who is perfect both physically and mentally. Have a moral And being a good citizen.
- Having knowledge and expertise in Thai language able to apply Thai knowledge in effective living.
- Can think systematically have critical thinking in solving problems in a creative and realistic way.
- be able to apply appropriate and quality communication technology.
- Recognizing the value of being Thai understand the difference and respect the dignity of humanity.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
- Knowledge and understanding of language, literature, folklore and society in the south.
- Knowing to live together peacefully with understanding, sympathy and others.
Teachers, researchers, translators, reporters, editors, writers, government organizations, public relations
Can study for master’s degree and doctoral degree in Thai language, Thai literature, folklore literature or other fields in all educational institutions both at home and abroad.
Tuition fees per trimester: 13,900.- Bath
Tuition Fees for the program: 166,800.- Bath
|Total credits not less than 153 credit|
|A. General Education||40 credit|
|1) Languages||20 credit|
|2) Humanities & Social Science||8 credit|
|3) Science and Maths||8 credit|
|4) Integration||4 credit|
|5) Information||4* credit|
|Remark : * Not included in program structure.|
|B. Specific knowledge||121 credit|
|1) Core courses||36 credit|
|2) Country studies||32 credit|
|– Thai language and literature|
|– Thai studies|
|– Thai language for foreigners|
|3) Elective courses in the field||20 credit|
|4) Cooperative Education||17 credit|
|C. Free elective||8 credit|
|C. Basic adjustment courses for international students||16* credit|
|Remark: * Courses in this category require foreign students who do not pass the Thai language proficiency test. (Not included in program structure.)|