TH: หลักสูตรศิลปศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาภาษาจีน (โปรแกรม 3+1)
EN: Bachelor of Arts Program in Chinese (3+1 Program)
TH: ศิลปศาสตรบัณฑิต (ภาษาจีน)
EN: Bachelor of Arts (Chinese)
Philosophy and Objectivity
Good at language, glowing wisdom and virtue, Applied in the profession.
- Have morality, ethics, volunteerism and responsibility.
- There is a comprehensive knowledge and ability in Chinese language.
- Able to think, analyze, synthesize and apply Chinese knowledge to be creative and effective.
- Have a passion to develop their knowledge to be spacious and always modern. Able to accept diversity in ideas, ethnicity and culture.
Desirable Characteristics of the Course
- Have knowledge of Chinese language skills in all aspects including listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation.
- Have basic knowledge in related professions such as Chinese, business Chinese for tourism etc.
- Interpreter and translator
- Tourism personnel such as staff, tour companies, tour guides, officials of the Tourism Authority of Thailand, etc.
- Chinese language teacher
- Business person And mass communication
Master’s and Doctoral degree programs in Chinese or other fields of study, both in Thailand and abroad.
Tuition fees per trimester: 13,900.- Bath
Additional tuition fees per trimester: 35,000.- Baht (For freshmen and sophomores only)
Tuition Fees for the program: 376,800.- Bath
|Total credits not less than 153 credit|
|A. General Education||40 credit|
|1) Languages||20 credit|
|2) Humanities & Social Science||8 credit|
|3) Science and Maths||8 credit|
|4) Integration||4 credit|
|5) Information||4* credit|
|Remark : * Not included in program structure.|
|B. Specific knowledge||105 credit|
|1) Core courses||52 credit|
|2) Specific courses||36 credit|
|– Chinese Language|
|– Chinese for tourism|
|– Chinese Business|
|3) Cooperative Education courses||17 credit|
|C. Free elective||8 credit|