- Preparing students to become quality graduates through lifelong activity in learning environments, with emphasis placed on intellectual and ethical integrity.
- The school produces graduate who has expertise in pedagogy and ability to create and integrate inter-disciplined knowledge. The graduate will have developed learning organization in a genuinely and timely manner. They will acquire analytical thinking skill, demonstrate creativity applicable to their profession, and gain in-depth knowledge in the pedagogy. The graduate is able to effectively harness technology for diverse learning innovation.
- Encouraging faculty members and staff to conduct research work, field studies and academic work, as well as networking with other local, regional, national and international organizations.
- Supporting faculty members and students in developing altruistic mindsets through integrated activities to serve local communities.
- Seeking chances to promote local, regional and national arts and culture, and to value new knowledge found in ongoing contemporary society.